US nuke commander "assumes" NKoreans tested H-bomb

OFFUTT AIR FORCE BASE, Neb. (AP) " The top commander of U.S. nuclear forces says he assumes the Sept. 3 nuclear test by North Korea was a hydrogen bomb.Air Force Gen. John E. Hyten, commander of Strategic Command, told reporters that while he was not in a position to confirm it, he assumes from the size of the underground explosion and other factors that it was a hydrogen bomb " which is a leap beyond the fission, or atomic, bombs North Korea has previously tested.North Korea [...]


EmoticonEmoticon